The Cotswold Gold BBQ Oils – A selection of our naturally infused Cotswold Gold cold pressed rapeseed oils. The BBQ pack includes the flavours Chilli, Garlic & Smoked!
- Made from all-natural ingredients
- No added colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- 100ml Bottles
- Drizzle over pizza and pasta
- Use in place of fresh chillies in stir-fries, curries and marinades
- Add a splash to tomato soup
- Use as a base for pasta sauces
Chilli often used to add depth to dishes. The flavour being an essential part of Asian, African & American cuisines. Our Chilli infusion gives warmth to a dish without overpowering or interfering with flavours. Delicious when added to pasta, stir fries, dressings, curries and noodles. It pairs beautifully with herbs such as basil, coriander, parsley, garlic, mint, oregano, rosemary, lemongrass and thyme. Cotswold Gold Chilli Oil also makes a great base for homemade marinades.
Chilli oil is perfect to give as a homemade edible present and adds a bit to any dish!
- Add to curries for depth
- Great for Mediterranean style cooking
- Drizzle over vegetables before roasting
- Use in garlic bread instead of butter
Garlic has a strong, spicy flavour that mellows and sweetens considerably with cooking. Used in all cuisines all around the world, one of the most identifiable scents. Garlic oil makes an ideal base for curries, soups and sauces. Additionally it pairs perfectly with onions, tomatoes, chilli, ginger, basil, turmeric and beans. Equally delicious with chicken, pork and seafood.
- Brush onto meat before searing for a BBQ flavour
- Great for adding depth to a dish
- Drizzle over vegetables before grilling or roasting
- Delicious in seafood and pasta dishes
Our beech smoked rapeseed oil is smoked on site on our farm. Made from original Cotswold Gold, smoked for 18 hours in small batches over beech wood. Smoked oil has a distinctive taste that adds depth to dishes. Where there’s smoke there’s flavour! Drizzle over dishes to add a smokey kick. Delicious when brushed onto a chicken before roasting to get mouthwatering crispy skin.
3 x 100ml Bottles